A 32-year-old member asked:

I injured my eye about 3 weeks ago. is it too late to get it treated?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Michael Ham
Ophthalmology 29 years experience
Depends : Depends on what is wrong. The only way to answer is to get it examined by eye care specialist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 25-year-old male asked about a 24-year-old male:
If a lacrimal nerve is damaged or injured, how would this affect the eye?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 42-year-old member asked:
I've injured my eye and it bothers me, what to do?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 30-year-old male asked:
I sleep semi-open eyes, sometimes they dry, and when I wake up, the retina is injured I'm 30th?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Sep 28, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.