U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 42-year-old member asked:

I kneed myself in my already injured eye, what to do?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Yale Kanter
Ophthalmology 62 years experience
Blunt eye injury: Difficult to answer this without knowing what the original injury was and how severe the kneeing was. An ophthalmologist can allay your concerns.
Last updated Sep 9, 2017
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.