Norfolk, MA

can't walk loss if feeling in right arm and can't write with a pen all right side. mri. shows lesion on spine. does this sound like a newly diagnosis ms?

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Possibly: With symptoms this complex, you owe it to yourself to call your doctor to help you make sense out of them.
Neurology 52 years experience
See below: One lesion on the spinal cord is not necessarily ms, and it would be unlikely unless there are additional lesions over the brain. Your symptoms need full and efficient evaluation, as you do need diagnostic confirmation and intervention. Spinal cord lesion problems should not be delayed.