ZA

hello, i'm 44. i get burning and sometimes stinging pains in my right groin area. it feels like it comes from my right testicle. but when it's bad it goes into my right leg and foot, appendix area and lower back. had 2 l4 l5 disectomies ,08 and '11?

Dr. Laura Anissian
Groin pain: This may be burning/neuropathic pain related to the back. The pain can be radiating from the back around to the front of the groin, abdomen, leg and testicle. You should however, have an exam of the testicle to make sure there is nothing concerning there nd then work up of back thereafter.

Last updated Jan 5, 2019