United Kingdom (Great Britain)

My urine smells like rotten eggs first pee in morning i had this before and nurse said it was uti tht was few months ago why have i got it again?!

Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 57 years experience
See a doctor: You need to provide a full history and be examined by a doctor, not a nurse who may not be qualified to render diagnoses. This may be recurrent UTI but until know more info it is impossible to diagnose. Prior UTI and underlying illnesses, other symptoms, dietary intake, and a variety of other info will help, along with a urinalysis and perhaps culture.
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff commented
Infectious Disease 57 years experience
Provided original answer
The questions a doctor will ask will depend upon how you present and the initial info you provide. I outlined some questions in my answer above, but there are many others too numerous to detail, that can be addressed. Good luck.
Jan 17, 2013
Last updated Feb 28, 2020