Is it a good idea to co-sleep with my baby?

Dr. Stefania Lima
No: The aap does not reccomend it, due to hundreds of reported deaths, and the majority were infants young than 3 months. Most causes include suffocation when the baby gets trapped against a matress, pillow or headboard or rolled over by and adult or older children.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
No: The great wisdom of soloman was expressed in the bible after a woman had "overlain" her infant & stole a baby to replace it. Though comforting to babe (who would like to be back in the womb) or mom (who loves being a needed). The danger is the same now as then. Babies die every year from this practice. They leave the womb with great potential & can learn to sleep alone if you let them.