I need help with losing weight i walk and all my food is bake but i eat sweet a lot?

Dr. Michael Depietro
Pulmonary Critical Care 37 years experience
Caloriie restrict: Weight loss is simple but difficult, every pound of fat is roughly equal to 3, 500 calories. To loose a pound of fat you need to use up or burn 3500 calories more than you take in. For a reasonable weight loss of 1 pound/week than it amounts to about 500 calories /day. If you can combine exercise ( including walking with enough calorie restriction you loose weight.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 14, 2013