Hickory, NC

I am on oxycodone due to a ruptured cyst. is it safe to take with my night pills(lunesta (eszopiclone) 3mg, clonidine.2mg, along with 2 allergy pills)?side effects?

Dr. William Newton
Pain Management 19 years experience
Sedation: The main risk is sedation. It is never recommended to take sedating medications together but be aware of the risks. I would recommend not taking the oxycodone at the same time if you can help it. You should discuss these concerns with the doc who rxd the medications.
Dr. Shobhana Patodia
Anesthesiology 48 years experience
No: All these have additive effect and it could kill you and you may not wake up in the morning.

Last updated May 7, 2021