I am a hypochondriac. i am afraid of having a brain tumor after i read that i have all the symptoms, mainly the weakness in leg. my doctor did my blood test, spinal mri, and neurological tests which came out to be fine. the doctor says that i have anxiety

7 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Mark Weston answered

Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery

Practically rules out large symptomatic brain tumor and ms these normal studies should reassure you not make you nervous we are missing something look up the sensitivity for brain MRI this should reassure you and the incidence of primary brain tumors in your age group they are rare.

Answered Nov 16, 2017

5.4k views