if my finger touch vaginal fluid (outside her virginal), and i use that finger wear condom, touch penis for sexual intercourse any change hiv risk? ( if she positive hiv; my finger, penis is no cut)

3 doctor answers
Dr. Michael Shim
19 years experience Gastroenterology
Get tested: Any skin contact with fluids from an HIV positive person is risky even id you don't have a break in your skin (though blood is riskiest). Hiv can pass through mucous membranes. Get tested and always use barrier protection.
Answered on Jun 11, 2015
9
Dr. Milroy Samuel
23 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Low: The risk would be low.
Answered on Apr 15, 2020
Dr. Syed H. Sajid
28 years experience Psychiatry
Risk is very small: Your risk to become HIV positve is almost none. Since u used condom and there are no cuts on finger or penis, makes your risk to contract hiv, almost none. To become HIV positive, one requires a very high level of HIV virus exposure, and I do not see that in your case. Please consult your pcp and an id doctor. Thanks.
Answered on Apr 15, 2020
1