pagadian, philippines, DE

I am a 26 year old mother witha heart failure andndergone laser heart surgery, is it safe for me to have another baby?

Dr. Boris Aronzon
Anesthesiology 24 years experience
Discussion : You have to discuss it with your cardiologist, who can assess your risks and explain them to you.
Best answered localy: This issue can only be answered honestly by the people who have seen & evaluated your case. The stress of a pregnancy may or may not be reasonable & the cardiologist in consultation with your pcp and or OB can gauge the risks involved. I caution you to seek their advice before trying as the stress could be dangerous to you & baby alike.

Last updated Jun 10, 2014