U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Saudi Arabia
A 23-year-old male asked:

I have chronic frontal sinus, recently the pain is increased to a whole new extent which makes me vomit, have taken lots of medicines but no difference?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Peter Selz
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 33 years experience
Frontal sinus: You need to see your physician and have a ct of your sinuses performed. Then you can find out what is wrong and how to treat the problem.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 7, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.