U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A member asked:

I am 24 years old and suffer from rheumatic heart disease since childhood and was treated, but he returned again 4 years ago and it tires me so much, ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Ashu Syal
Pediatrics - Nephrology & Dialysis 32 years experience
Rheumatic heart dise: Valve replacement--- might be the answer. Consult a cardiologist and cardiac surgeon.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 16, 2012


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.