Are there any alternatives to laser teeth whitening?

Dr. Majid Jamali
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 27 years experience
Teeth : Teeth whitening at home which is done by trays made by your dentist.
Dr. Alvaro Lazo
Dentistry 25 years experience
Yes: There are some other light activated materials. Led and halogen are just some of them, and also and home bleaching.
Dr. Mark Venincasa
Dentistry - Cosmetic 36 years experience
Yes...: There are whitening gels that can be used at home, and their are stronger gels that can be used under the supervision of a dentist. I would visit with your dentist and discuss this. If you do not have a dentist we do provide alternatives to laser teeth whitening within my office.
Dr. Stephen Gordon
44 years experience
Yes, but.....: Is your question in regards to safety? Professionally dentist performed teeth whitening is both safe and effective. Or do you want lesser cost options? Such as take home trays, dentist supplied sheer white strips or dentist supplied crest white strips all work but to varying degrees the best, but more costly system is kor - which combines 2 -in office light activated tx and custom trays.