Albania

i am 29 years old(female) i have a mixed to dry skin.what skincare products should work for me especially to mya facial and neck area?

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine 73 years experience
Common cause: Of dry skin is a shortage of eicosapentoic acid (epa) (from fish oil). Normal health requires the essential fatty acids linoleic and linolenic acids that are obtained from oils. An important enzyme works on these to form gla and epa and because our diets tend to be deficient in these and other things, dry skin is common.
Dr. Maritza Baez
Healthy skin: Avoid things that make you break out, soaps & wetness. Wash your hands only when necessary. Wear gloves when needed. Wear clothes made of cotton. Bathe only with a small amount of mild unscented soap, such as dove. Keep the water temperature cool or warm, not hot! use the medicine your doctor gave you. Use a plain moisturizer daily. Avoid scratching or rubbing the itchy area. Manage stress.