A member asked:

I hav hard tender lump under skin on my lower ribs on left side of back, also i have a tender spot on rib upper right next to degen. thorasic spine.?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Michael Bryan answered

Specializes in Dermatology

Best to consult...: Large, tender or especially growing or changing lesions should always be evaluated by a professional. They could be something as benign as a lipoma (benign fatty deposit) or they could be something more important. Please see your doctor.

Answered 12/2/2020



Related Questions