North Hero, VT

I have bad pain starting in my hip/pelvis area.gone down through my leg and i have to use my hands to move my leg because of the pain, what causes this?

Dr. David Dechellis
Pain Management 15 years experience
Evaluation: Any pain that is significant enough to limit function warrants a formal evaluation by a physician. Depending on inciting event surrounding the initiation of the pain, the type of physician used for evaluation may vary. Contact pcp asap to help guide you in appropriate referral. If related to a trauma or unable to contact your personal physician may consider evaluation in emergency room.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Ricardo Borrego
Urgent: From your description of what's going OM this is not normal for anyone. My suggestion is to see your primary doctor to get an MRI or x-ray of your back to see if there is anyhting anatomically causing you this pain and inability to move your legs. Don't wait on this!
Last updated Sep 28, 2016