Ultrasound shows i have a cyst right ovary, i have leg pain from my right hand side of my hip to my leg.. what us casing this aching dull pain?

Dr. Joseph Accurso
Radiology 31 years experience
Prob not the cyst: Unless the cyst is very big (more than 5 - 10 cm), it is unlikely to be related to the pain. Need more information, so please see your doctor, including follow up for the right ovary if necessary. The symptoms could relate to arthritis in the lumbar spine, or be related to sciatica (neural foraminal stenosis). Could be pulled muscle. Consider lumbar spine MRI if no other cause is found.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 27, 2016