ultrasound shows i have a cyst right ovary, i have leg pain from my right hand side of my hip to my leg.. what us casing this aching dull pain?

Dr. Joseph Accurso
29 years experience Radiology
Prob not the cyst: Unless the cyst is very big (more than 5 - 10 cm), it is unlikely to be related to the pain. Need more information, so please see your doctor, including follow up for the right ovary if necessary. The symptoms could relate to arthritis in the lumbar spine, or be related to sciatica (neural foraminal stenosis). Could be pulled muscle. Consider lumbar spine MRI if no other cause is found.
Answered on Jun 27, 2016
1