Palos Hills, IL

My doctor told me to take aspirin i had a stat in my right leg. had a surgery 08-23 2011 i had some pain in my right foot toes blue. ?

Dr. Randy Lisch
Podiatry 38 years experience
Possible blood clot: If the toes are blue, this may be due to a blood clot or venous thrombosis to the affected leg. If drugs or Aspirin are not relieving the problem, see your vascular surgeon immediately!
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
And if unavailable, go to the emergency room immediately.
Dec 5, 2012
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Podiatry 41 years experience
Go to ER: Call your doctor or get to a hospital immediatly. Your toes turning blue is an indication of blockage of blood supply.
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Podiatry 35 years experience
Blue toes: Your first best course of action is go to the er - now. This is indicative of loss of blood flow and only gets worse if you wait.

Last updated Apr 16, 2015