Davenport, FL

I have asthma and i'm having really bad pains in my chest. does this mean i'm having or going to have an asthma attack?

Dr. Marvin Den
MAYBE: What is the nature of the pain? You should see your doctor. It may or may not be related to the asthma. There are many causes of chest pain. Without more details , one cannot answer the question with any certainty.
Dr. Thomas Klein
Allergy and Immunology 42 years experience
Could be: Bad pains in the chest could be many things ranging from a pulled muscle to heartburn to bronchitis to a heart attack. Pains would not mean that you are going to have asthma but it could mean you pulled a muscle from coughing due to asthma.
Dr. Marie Wilson Marshall
Sure does: You need to talk with your doctor about an asthma action plan.

Last updated Nov 28, 2017