A 38-year-old member asked:

What to do if i have asthma, i think i may have a flu and i've bad pains in my chest!?

1 doctor answer5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Linda Green
Pediatric Allergy and Asthma 47 years experience
See a doctor: If you are sick and having chest pain see a doctor right away. Go to the ER if necessary.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 6, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.