How far in advance of a big party should i schedule my juvederm session? i want to look great, and i don't want to have any residual bruising or swelling. what's a safe time frame to shoot for?

Dr. Benjamin Cilento
Facial Plastic Surgery 23 years experience
Three : Three weeks is ok .... In rare cases you may still need a dab of "cover up" if you bruised excessively....
Dr. Michael Edwards
Plastic Surgery 37 years experience
I : I agree that if you have time 3 weeks is the safest choice. Dr edwards.
Dr. Robert Strimling
Dermatology 31 years experience
Although : Although bruising and swelling are not always an aftermath and healing is often only a few days, give yourself 2 weeks in case you get bruising which may take longer, up to 2 weeks to go away. Arnica cream may help any bruising or swelling fade more quickly.
Dr. Otto Placik
Plastic Surgery 34 years experience
Three : Three to four weeks prior to your event should be adequate enough time to prepare for injection and allow for resolution of all bruising. Also be sure to discontinue any Aspirin products ( 10 days) and anticoagulants prior to treatment if permitted by your primary physician.

Last updated Aug 2, 2017