I had teeth pulled and a denture put in. where one of the teeth were, the gum is pushed up and there si a bubble. is this ok? if you lay your finger on the back of the other hand, and push forward, so the skin wrinkles, that's what is happening to my g

4 doctors weighed in across 4 answers
Dr. G Funari answered

Specializes in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

Contact : Contact the dentist who pulled the tooth and request a follow-up appointment. This may represent a problem such as infection or it could be an intentional readjustment of tissue to accommodate the denture.

Answered 10/3/2016

5.3k views

Dr. Neil McLeod answered

Specializes in Prosthodontics

When : When ever you have a concern about an irregularity or a change in the relationship of your mouth tissue with your appliance, you should definitely go and see your dentist and have it evaluated. There could be some recurrent infection from a small fractured piece of tooth or bone. Have it looked at. Dr neil mcleod dds dentistry that lasts - quality that counts.

Answered 10/4/2016

5.5k views

Dr. Alan Zweig answered

Specializes in Prosthodontics

I : I dont know what you mean by a bubble. But as dr. Mcleod suggested, if you have a concern or question go see your dentist.

Answered 10/4/2016

5.5k views

Dr. Lance Timmerman answered

Specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry

I : I don't really understand what you describe, but it is very common to have post surgical visits, especially if the surgery was recent. An evaluation from the dentist or surgeon should help.

Answered 10/4/2016

5.5k views