I had teeth pulled and a denture put in. where one of the teeth were, the gum is pushed up and there si a bubble. is this ok? if you lay your finger on the back of the other hand, and push forward, so the skin wrinkles, that's what is happening to my g

Dr. G Funari
Dr. G Funarianswered
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 46 years experience
Contact : Contact the dentist who pulled the tooth and request a follow-up appointment. This may represent a problem such as infection or it could be an intentional readjustment of tissue to accommodate the denture.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Neil McLeod
Prosthodontics 50 years experience
When : When ever you have a concern about an irregularity or a change in the relationship of your mouth tissue with your appliance, you should definitely go and see your dentist and have it evaluated. There could be some recurrent infection from a small fractured piece of tooth or bone. Have it looked at. Dr neil mcleod dds dentistry that lasts - quality that counts.
Dr. Alan Zweig
Prosthodontics 46 years experience
I : I dont know what you mean by a bubble. But as dr. Mcleod suggested, if you have a concern or question go see your dentist.
Dr. Lance Timmerman
Specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry
I : I don't really understand what you describe, but it is very common to have post surgical visits, especially if the surgery was recent. An evaluation from the dentist or surgeon should help.
Last updated Oct 4, 2016