I have chipped my tooth that is the front tooth and don't have dental insurance so about how much would it cost to fix it and how i actually think both of the two top middle are chipped one worse than the other.

Dr. Lee Patalowski
Specializes in Dentistry
It : It is difficult to estimate a fee without seeing the teeth. There are several ways to repair a broken tooth based on each situation and patient preference. It would also be important to evaluate the root, the bone support and the vitality of the nerve prior to repairing them.
Dr. Zev Kaufman
Dentistry - Cosmetic 28 years experience
Unfortunately, : Unfortunately, you have to go see a dentist for a proper examination and diagnosis in order to determine the proper procedure and cost.
Dr. Jonathan Scharf
Cosmetic Dentistry 50 years experience
We : We cannot give a fee without seeing the exact problem. It could be anything from a minor reshaping to a bonding, veneer or crown. The fees vary greatly depending.

Last updated Oct 3, 2016