I have low hgg levels will my baby make it im 6 weeks and my last level was 21 it keeps going down can i take anything or do anything

Dr. Joy Jackson
I : I am so sorry you are going through this. A level of 21 at 6 weeks is not consistent with a viable pregnancy, and unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it. Take some comfort in knowing that miscarriages usually occur because there is a chromosomal abnormality and this was not a healthy pregnancy. Your doctor should be walking you through this step by step. If not make sure all your questions are answered. I wish you all the best now and in the future.