nausea & vomiting in 6yr old female started saturday comes and goes may not throwup for an entire day & act just fine next day she will throwup all day no fever until today low grade >100 went to the doctor & urine was checked and zolfran given over a mon

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engravanswered
Emergency Medicine 31 years experience
With : With a 6-year-old with vomiting and fever, the child should be seen immediately by her doctor for an evaluation. It could be a virus, a bladder infection, or an intestinal problem. If her doctor can't see her immediately, or if she has continued vomiting, can't eat or drink, still has fever, or any rash then she must go to the er.