Face burns...I ignorantly used a foot spa device on face. It is used to smooth feet. It's my face is now red and bruised, the spa device normally used for feet is electric and it has different attachments that are like emory boards for the feet. I kno

Dr. Julio Garcia
41 years experience in Plastic Surgery
I : I might suggest using some squalene oil form the health food store to keep the moisture in the skin and allow the healing to occur. I would stop all abrasive skin cleansers and no buff puff use until totally healed. Arnica montana tablets from the health food store under the tongue 4 times per day will help wit the bruising too.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016