Australia

Rash, flat redness with tiny bumps & itch over whole body (not head/hands/feet) for 14 days now. not on any meds. worse at night. what could this be?

Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dermatology 19 years experience
See a dermatologist: It is difficult to make a proper diagnosis since I am not there to see the condition. I recommend seeing a dermatologist so that they can make a proper diagnosis and give you something to get rid of the condition or relieve symptoms. Where exactly is it located?
Dr. Doanh Nguyen, md, faaaai
Allergy and Immunology 14 years experience
Have to look at it: It is difficult to give a correct diagnosis without seeing the rashes. Many things can present with tiny itchy bumps. You should see a local physician.

Last updated Sep 28, 2016