where can i get a review of my va medical record for an expert opinion if i received proper care? i was undergoing chemo therapy when i started having pains in my right leg. the va doctors were called into check, but found nothing wrong. a few days past a

Dr. Robert Andrews
35 years experience Interventional Radiology
It's : It's difficult to know whether there was a medical error in this case without going through the medical record in detail, but it certainly sounds suspicious. I think your best bet would be to contact an attorney and have him or her find the best medical expert to review your records.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016