i have my left fellopian tube stuck to my left ovary and am in severe pain i have tried all pain meds what should i do should i go to the er

2 doctor answers
Dr. Joy Jackson
I : I am curious to know how you were made aware of this problem. Did you initially go to the er or your doctor for pain? Did you have a pelvic ultrasound? Severe pain not relieved by any pain medications definitely warrants an investigation. If you are still having this pain and have not seen a medical professional by now, i urge you to do so. You need an evaluation, work up, and treatment. Good luck.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
38 years experience Pain Management
Fallopian tube stuck: So I assume you were told this by the OB/GYN. GIven that you are having severe pain perhaps its time to talk about a surgical correction. Also why is it stuck - do you endometriosus? Going to the ER is not the best choice as they will just give you shots and meds and you probably will not even be admitted.
Answered on Apr 28, 2019