What are some ways to have a high possibility of conceiving a girl? me and my husband have 3 boys and really want a girl. my most recent pregnancy resulted in an early miscarriage. during one of my doctor visits my doctor told me that the first eggs tha

Dr. Scott Musinski
Your : Your husband determines the gender of the offspring. While there are various folkloric methods to increase the chance, if you are looking for 90+% chance of a girl, you should explore insemination with a separated preparation of your husband's sperm. It is possible to separate out the x-chromosome containing sperm using centrifugation and then inseminate you. It is a few hundred dollars per month but it works.
Last updated May 5, 2017