U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A male asked:

Have a sty on the upper middle eyeled. head to africa aug 31 for 2 and a half months. what can be done. it does not impair vision.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Yash Khanna
Family Medicine 59 years experience
Consult MD: You have an infectious condition stye, you can put warm moist compresses and make an appointment to see your doctor or opthalmologist to have it checked and properly treated you have plenty of time and it will be all cleared in few days only if it is only a stye.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 1, 2013
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
$44 video appointments with $19/month membership*
*Billed $57 every 3 months. Cancel anytime.


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.