My 2 year old son went to the dr. And has swollen lymph node on left side of head , behind left ear and 2 on left side of neck, blood work was done ?

Dr. Simon Rosenberg
45 years experience in Dentistry
Blood Results Help: The most common diagnoses are viral or bacterial when lymph nodes are present in this area. Rarely candida and other fungi can erupt with lymph node swelling. Very rarely a malignancy can start this way, but it is very uncommon. The blood test will usually give information to help with a diagnosis and rule at other possibilities.
Answered on Nov 13, 2017
2