India

joining jym is more effictive or jogging ?

Dr. Thomas Heston
Jogging: Joining a gym doesn't mean you'll use it. But if your question is which is better, calisthenics or aerobics, the answer is both.

Germany

Is jogging healthy? I want to get in shape.

Dr. (Liz)Phuong Tran
Yes ,depends: Jogging is good to want to get in shape.However, make sure you do not have knee problems.Try to condition your body first, and jog every other day only to get your joint some relief.
San Antonio, TX

Is it unusual to have right side cramps when you start jogging?

Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine 43 years experience
Running and Cramps: Running or jogging does not usually cause pelvic cramps. I suspect that the cause of the cramps is independent of the exercise. Nevertheless, it is possible that as you begin getting in shape that you will get lower oxygen to the pelvic organs so more is available to your legs and muscles involved in running. If the pain persists then i suggest a visit to the gynecologist. Good luck.

Is 20 minutes jogging on a treadmill a good enough start?

Dr. Joseph Roosth
Yes: If you are healthy enough to jog for 20 minutes on a treadmill, then do this every day with devotion to the point of fanatacism. Yes, this would be a great way to start daily routine of exercising. Simply walking for 20 minutes a day on a treadmill is also great. I prefer my walks outside, but if you prefer the machine, then go for it.

What are the benefits of jogging outside compared to jogging on the treadmill in the gym?

Dr. Robert Greer
Some: The scenery changes, you are less likely to get mugged, the air smells better.All joking aside we are happy you are exercising and where ever you jog makes you healthier.

Is jogging good at his age ?

Dr. Dan Fisher
Yes.: I am not sure i aught the age, but there is no age at which jogging is bad. As long as he is jogging safely there is no reason to prevent this.