i've broken my partial denture. will my dentist be able to repair it?

Dr. Steven Bender
Dentistry 35 years experience
Depends: It will depend on where it was broken and what materials the denture is made of. Just talk to your dentist about this.
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dentistry 45 years experience
Possibly: If a partial denture breaks, and especially if you are not able to wear it, don't hesitate getting into a dentist to get it repaired. The longer you don't wear it, your remaining teeth may shift and it will not fit properly even after repairing. Also, please do not try and repair yourself. Not all partials can be repaired but most can.
Dr. John Thaler
Prosthodontics 41 years experience
Can't tell: Impossible to answer without seeing it. The laboratory can repair many things, especially with the latest technology. See your dentist to examine and evaluate the pieces. Only then can a realistic answer be given.
Dr. Mark Venincasa
Cosmetic Dentistry 35 years experience
It is possible: I would visit your dentist and have the dentist determine if it is possible.