NJ

I am 35 weeks pregnant and i been having a lot of presure and some pain in my lower stomach and back area and now today i have thick white discharge ?

Dr. Alan Patterson
WHAT DID YOUR OB SAY: You really should not even need to ask that ? Here because all ?S like this should be direected to your OB even on the weekends ! you may be trying to go into labor, you may have a yeast infection also or it could be mucous coming from a cervix that is trying to open, if u were my pt i would send u to the labor room to make sure no premature labor and a culture can be done to r/o infection.

Last updated Feb 1, 2015