I have a lot of pain in my lower back and stomach (concentrated on left side) and stomach, now also just below xiphoid process, worse with pressure

Dr. Ron Jones
Watch and Wait: At 19 years of age, fortunately there is not a lot of serious problems found with these symptoms. Probably has to do with gas movements. However an old adage is if any medical problem is to be experiencing it is affecting her quality of living, your ability to function, and is increasing in frequency, duration, and intensity, you should have it checked out.

Last updated Aug 24, 2015