Ukraine

One of my neck left veins bulge , when i am holding my breathing and also when my left hand is contracted , just left side ? is it a bad sign ?

Dr. Norman Chideckel
Vascular Surgery 43 years experience
None: Doesnt seem to be a problem.
Dr. John Landi
Phlebology 48 years experience
Positional change.: The veins in the face just as the veins in the rest of the body change in size depending on changes in position as well as changes in levels of hydration and changes in pressure in the chest and abdominal cavity. In the face, the veins decrease with standing and increase with lying down. Straining or laughing increase the the pressure in the chest which can increase the size of the facial veins.

Last updated Jul 9, 2019