can chiropracter help pain in the base of the skull?

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine 40 years experience
Depends on the cause: This depends on what is causing the pain and also depends on the chiropractor. A good chiropractor may well be able to help this, but it may also be beyond the scope of chiropractic. I prefer chiropractors who use gently techniques like network and direct non-force. Also consider seeing an osteopath who does manipulation- see http://www.Academyofosteopathy.Org/node/22623.
Dr. Erik Borncamp
Wound care 25 years experience
See a DO. : Chiropractic came to its founder in a dream from the spirit world. DO training is based on modern science like MDs but they include more holistic options and some manipulation. This way the can make sure you are not missing a real medical problem underlying the achiness