U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 28-year-old female asked:

I have being feeling numbness and tingling on my whole right side what can this be.....?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Larry Armstrong
Neurosurgery 29 years experience
Many things: While these symptoms are usually self limited and inconsequential, if these persist more than a week or so, with your young age, see your family md for evaluation. It would be best to figure it out early rather than late. Whether these are symptoms from the brain, spinal cord, or peripheral nerves, you will need some workup if they don't go away.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 11, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.