how can i get rid of the desire for physical intimacy?

Dr. Jesse Mills
Urology 20 years experience
Why?: That's a normal desire. You need to evaluate why you'd ask such a question.

How should I prevent hemmorhoid from becoming worse?

Dr. Eric Kaplan
Colon and Rectal Surgery 42 years experience
Fiber and fluids : And cut out caffeine in all forms and minimize alcohol intake, stop reading on the toilet, avoid constipation and diarrhea, drink 80-100 o8unhces of fluids per day, more if you exercise or sweat a lot on the job.

What are some examples of foods that accelerate fat burning, and what some examples of foods that prevent fat burning?

Dr. Joseph Kuhn
Thermogenic food: There are some foods that can "burn calories". The following seem to be the most supported: 1) hot peppers, 2) whole oats, grains, 3) lean meats require almost 30% of calories ingested to metabolize and should be good. 4) green tea 5) lentils. In general, good to focus on veggies, grains, fruits, and lean meats.

How can I get rid of exzyma?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology 32 years experience
Eczema: Eczema is believed to result from a genetic defect that results in an abnormality of the skin's barrier function. Eczema can be controlled with moisturizers like cerave and topical cortisone but not cured.

How can I get rid of exsesive sweat in the underarms ?

Dr. Vance Harris
Aluminum chlorhydrat: Aluminum chlorhydrate is the best way to prevent sweating and is contained in numerous antiperspirants. There is a product called drysol your physician can prescribe for you that is very effective. In extreme cases there are some surgeries available but that would only be in very extreme cases.

How can I get rid of my psriosus IV used all the creams?

Dr. Robert Greer
You can't!: This is a tough disease to treat.You will never be "cured".You must estabilish a relationship with a dermatologist you can trust and go for the best treatment plan that works for you.None are perfect but much progress has recently come available.