U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A member asked:

I am uricasid patient.what i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Dan Fisher
Internal Medicine 28 years experience
Gout?: I assume you mean uric acid? If you have recurrent gout and your uric acid levels are high you should use a combo of prudent avoidance of foods high in purines ( see inranet and use your own experience) and medications - usually allopurinol.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 20-year-old male asked:
Can an efiliepcy patient be normal?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 21-year-old member asked:
At what age do most patients get mg?
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
A 60-year-old female asked:
What happens when a patient aspirates?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 33-year-old member asked:
Why is a "nurse-patient ratio" important?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 25-year-old member asked:
Should syncope patients have a wheelchair?
2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Last updated Sep 28, 2016

People also asked

Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.