How can you lose weight with broken foot?

Dr. Vasu Brown
Integrative Medicine 35 years experience
Increase metabolism: I assume you are asking this question - because you have difficulty exercising. You can focus on building metabolism up by switching to fat burning with carnitine supplements, adding natural thyroid boosting supplements like iodine and thyroid glandular support by biotics, supporting pancreas with chromium and adrenal support with herbal and minerals to improve weight loss + omega 3 supplements.
Dr. David Laha
Podiatry 39 years experience
Modify activity: Take in less calories than you burn off is the simple answer. There are a variety of non weightbearing, calorie burning activties you can perform with a fracture. Discuss with your doctor. They could include: recumbant bike, rowing, swimming and some weight lifting. Discuss limitations thoroughly with your doctor to see what exercises are possible. Dr l.
Dr. Adam Ringler
Podiatry 19 years experience
Weight loss: Unfortunately, most cardiovascular exercise involved the use of the foot and many patients who are placed in a cast and to gain a little awake. Diet is the most important thing to help lose weight since exercise is difficult. I usually recommend patients performed muscle training exercises that do not use the foot or leg and concentrate on core body exercises.