United Kingdom (Great Britain)

have i got bipolar. i have most of the things that are linked to bipolar?

Dr. Bassam Amawi
See a Psychiatrist: Or see u primary care physician for assesment.
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali answered
Bipolar?: Not sure what things u r experiencing that are linked to bipolar, but if u experienced wide mood swings & changes in your sleep/appetite/energy level, then it is worth while to be evaluated by a mental health professional.
Dr. Mark Reynolds
Bipolar: Bipolar disorder is a condition in which people have periods of either a very good or irritable mood (mania),  a depression mood, or a mixed state (a combination of depression and mania). The mood disorder questionaire (mdq) screens for many of the symptoms for mania and can be downloaded here:http://www.Psychtoolkit.Com/mood-disorder-questionnaire-mdq.Html.