U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A member asked:

My husband has red bump/blisters on his leg that have pus, don't itch and are spreading. what could this be?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. George Valdez
Specializes in Family Medicine
Infection: It's hard to say without seeing, but sounds like infection that needs to be seen and treated with antibiotics by a doctor, would get it checked out.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 29, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.