U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 18-year-old female asked:

I have some severe bumps where you fold your leg. it burns an itches; they look swollen red & like insect bites. what should i do? help!

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Bryan Levey
Pediatrics 29 years experience
As with... : ...Most things on the skin, a doctor needs to actually look at this to see what it is. It could be bites, or it could be an infection of the skin (something called impetigo). If it's getting worse and spreading, see your doctor.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 4, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.