U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 21-year-old male asked:

Skin bumps with an ant-bite like inflammation with itching and end up in red tiny blisters after sometime with reduced itching.started from my leg.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dermatology 31 years experience
Of course first ?: is where were you recently, as this certainly could be a bite reaction. But other conditions can cause bite like inflammation including something simple like folliculitis. I would see a dermatologist for diagnosis and treatment
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 14, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.