im having a baby but i keep getting really bad pain in my lower back and on my right side my ovary?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder answered
Specializes in Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Time to be seen: Diagnosis and treatment of such pain depends on gestational age and evaluation of the expectant woman. Most obs want to talk with and often see patients with pain in the abdomen or pelvis during pregnancy. It is best to call, even on weekends or at night, to find out what to do and where to go.
Answered on Feb 2, 2015
3
Dr. Nela Cordero
53 years experience Pediatrics
Pregnancy: How old is the pregnancy? Are you having ectopic or premature labor? Pls. See ob.
Answered on Aug 20, 2012