KS

I was trimming my pubs with a sciossors & i accidentally cut my lip on the left sid. the skin is hanging of, it a smal cut & it was bleeding a litle but it stopped. can i put vaseline? will it heal with it?

Dr. Vance Harris
Pressure on wound: Put a small bandaid on it and if is still bleeding in the morning then see your doctor.If it is bleeding a lot then go to the er to get it to stop.Cover it with pressure and keep pressure for at least 20 minutes then keep bandaid and slowly remove it gently more pressure should get the bleeding to stop. It will heal but get it checked.
Last updated Oct 4, 2016