U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom (Great Britain)
A 43-year-old female asked:

I fill really down and fill like self harming?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Kamel Sadek
Family Medicine 26 years experience
Call 911: Call a crisis center or 911. If your symptoms are mild call your doctor or someone you love. The fact that you are trying to reach for help, is a good sign and i recommend you remember something good you have done in your past.
Last updated Jul 21, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.